Inclusive Sessions (Age 4+)
Come along to our inclusive session where jumpers with disabilities and special needs can enjoy the park with friends and family!
Our Inclusive sessions offer those with special needs and disabilities opportunities to experience the trampoline park in a safe and enjoyable environment with their friends and family. We’ve worked in partnership with local charities, professionals and parents to ensure your needs are met. Whether you’re looking for fun, physical activity or social opportunities come along and visit inclusive sessions!
How Inclusive sessions are different from Open Jump sessions:
- We reduce capacity to create a more spacious and less busy park
- Flashing lights are turned off
- Music levels are lowered
- No loud whistles are used by our Court Monitor Team during these sessions
- Any required carer’s bounce free of charge
If you have any additional needs we can cater to please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01452 221800.
Who can bounce?
Our Inclusive sessions are open to everyone (age 4+), and are catered to suit the needs of those with special needs or disabilities providing an experience the whole family can enjoy together.
If you are from a disability organisation, school, or community group, please contact us about how we can cater a session for your group by emailing email@example.com or calling 01452 221800.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive facility, and trampolines can be enjoyed by most ages and abilities however we do recommend discussing participation with a medical professional prior to booking. We strongly advise any persons with Down’s syndrome to ask a GP, paediatrician or chartered physiotherapist to perform a simple screening test regarding Atlanto Axial Instability prior to participation in trampoline activities.
When are your inclusive sessions?
Saturday 24th February 09:30am – FULL BOOKED
Please check our booking page to view available sessions and book your space. We highly recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
All participants are required to wear trampoline grip socks. These can be purchased for £1.50 per pair and kept for future use.
**NEW SATURDAY INCLUSIVE SESSION START TIME 09:30AM – EVERY WEEK STARTING 17TH FEBRUARY**
- XJump has no steps or ramps to enter the building
- Facilities include reception area, safety briefing area, trampoline park, toilets (including accessible toilet), cafe and first aid room which you are welcome to use if you require privacy for medical use.
- Our trampolines are accessible via steps or a ramp.
- Our cafe is based on the first floor which is accessible via stairs or platform lift.
- All steps are marked with contrasting colour nosing to identify changes in level.
- Our trampolines are black, with a bright contrasting border to identify the edge of the trampoline.
- Our trampolines are at floor level, and require no stepping up or down to access (please note we have no hoist).
During our inclusive sessions we turn off flashing lights, and lower music levels for your comfort. Please be aware if you are not attending an Inclusive session you may experience the following:
- Flashing lights
- Loud music and whistles
- Queues and busy areas
Please note our toilet facilities have hand dryers near the door.
If there is anything we can do to make your experience more enjoyable please speak to a member of staff.
“we’re an active family of five and we love trying out new things, unfortunately with Emily being a wheelchair user, finding activities we call all enjoy together is not easy as accessibility usually causes us a problem. I was really excited when Allsorts told me [Xjump] planned to trial a new session to support disabled individuals and their families, allowing them to experience the thrill of trampolining. The three of us attended the event and we had a wonderful time – it was really special watching Emily and her brother having such fun together, without Emily facing any barriers.”
Heather Phillips, Gloucestershire Mum