- All users of the Trampoline Park must complete a participant agreement form before using the Park. If you are UNDER 18 then the participant agreement needs to be completed by a parent or guardian.
- Children UNDER the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult staying on site at all times.
- Children must be 5 years of age or over to use the Trampoline Park without parental accompaniment. Children under the age of 4 cannot enter the park unless taking part in Toddler specific sessions.
- Persons who appear to be intoxicated by alcohol or drugs or not well enough to enter the park will be refused admission.
- Trampoline socks with rubber grips MUST be worn at ALL TIMES
- Food & Drink must not be brought onto or consumed on the Trampoline Park. (We do not allow any outside catering on the premises.)
- Mobile phones are NOT TO BE USED on the trampolines, any cameras or phones are to be kept on the walkways only.
- All persons are to wear the correct colour wristband for the session commencing.
- All users have to be UNDER 125 kg in weight
- All participants MUST TAKE part in the briefing before each session.
- All loose jewellery and keys should be REMOVED before entering the Trampoline Park.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate on the trampolines.
We thank you for your co-operation and hope you have a fantastic time with us here at XJump.