XJump is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hard working staff members to be part of our dynamic team providing an amazing experience in a safe environment.
To apply please send your C.V. to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work for us.
Extensive training will be provided for all employees as well as career development, personal advancement and fun.
Team Member (6 hours per week)
XJump are seeking a Part-time staff member to join the team at a busy trampoline park in Gloucester supervising the trampoline court, hosting children’s birthday parties and providing safety briefings. Our ideal candidate will have an interest in trampolines and sporting activities, will be energetic and engaging with our customers as well as confident and friendly to all ages.
This role is contracted at 6 hours per week, with opportunity to increase hours over school holidays. There is also opportunity to be trained across other / all departments. (Please note due to the trampoline element of this role we advise at least a minimal level of fitness to safely move across the trampolines and other park equipment)
Full training will be provided. Previous First Aid training is desirable but not essential.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working as a team
- Completing hourly, daily, weekly and monthly checks on the equipment
- Performing basic maintenance and cleaning tasks in the park
- Providing safety briefings to up to 80 people
- Hosting a children’s parties in the trampoline park
- Ensuring the safety and enjoyment of the customers when participating in the trampoline activities by enforcing the Jump Rules
- Providing first aid if required (where qualified to do so)
- Supporting all other departments in the day to day operation of the park
Saturday’s 14:00 – 20:30 (with a 30 minute break)
To apply for this position please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.